Welcome to Baby Land! Our Infant Program provides a safe, loving and warm environment that supports each child’s needs. Our goal is to complement your needs and wants from your home into ours.
- Little Folks offers a low caregiver to infant ratio
- Infants are encouraged to look, listen, reach, grab, twist, pound, hold, and push
- Baby Signs are used regularly, along with verbal descriptions
- We sing a variety of songs and read books to your little one
- Each family has a personalized care plan for their child that ensures continuity of your home routine. Parents receive a daily written record of meals, naps, and diapering details.
- There are 2 quiet rooms for napping. Each child has their own crib with fresh linens each day
- Baby Land has a continuous sanitation of toys, eating area, and diapering area
- Our infant house is covered with murals and filled with toys and objects to stimulate all of your baby’s senses
- We provide all wipes, cereals, finger snack foods, and Stage 2 baby foods